Our Next Trip
2020: Normandy Allies offers opportunities to commemorate strategic events of the Normandy Landings.
Normandy Allies: From the Landing Beaches to Saint-Lô: July 12-25, 2020
Normandy Allies welcomes your participation as we remember and honor the Allied Forces and French citizens who participated in the 1944 Liberation of Normandy.
Normandy Allies 2020 Team: Marsha Smith, Al DeCarlo, Geert Van den Bogaert
Registration now open!
EDU Trips will be handling our registration process this year.
To register for Land Package go to: Land Package Registration
IMPORTANT: You must enter password: normandy2020 to register
For Trip Insurance go to: Trip Insurance (Please allow up to 1 minute for the page to load)
For Air Connections and all other questions, please contact Cathy Diercksen at EDU Trips directly:
Cathy Diercksen / EDU Trips
P.O Box 19 Orangeburg NY 10962
Toll Free: 1-866-824-2266
Land Package Rates: $2995+ per person double occupancy// $3715 single occupancy
- $150 at registration
- $1500 February 28, 2020 for double occupancy ($2220 for single occupancy)
- Final payment $1345 April 10, 2020
- All payments made directly to EDU Trips
NOTE: Participants under 19 years old must be accompanied by parent, guardian, or school staff.
Space is limited and subject to availability. We encourage you to register early to secure your place.
British and Canadian Sectors
We explore the World War II British and Canadian sectors. Our visits include: Caen Peace Memorial, Juno Beach,
Canada House, Abbaye d’Ardenne, Pegasus Bridge and glider landing area, Arromanches Circular Theater and Mulberry Museum, Longues s/mer German Battery, Bayeux British Cemetery, and more…
Our journey takes us from Omaha Beach and Utah Beach through the hedgerow country to Saint-Lô. Historians and Normans who lived through the landings and the liberation share their experiences with us. Our visits include: Omaha Beach and the Normandy American Military Cemetery at Colleville s/mer, Brittany American Cemetery at St. James, Pointe du Hoc, Utah Beach and Museum, Graignes, La Fière, Sainte-Mère-Eglise and the Airborne Museum, Saint-Lô and bocage areas, Lebrec Cider Farm, LaCambe Cemetery, Chateau Colombières and the Ritchie Boys Musée, rue Captain Carter, Wall of Remembrance, Trevières… and more….
Throughout our time in Normandy, we lodge at the Hotel Churchill in the charming town of Bayeux immersing ourselves in French heritage— visits to the Bayeux Tapestry and Cathedral, Mont St. Michel… evenings open to enjoy the culture and cuisine…
Teachers and Students
Contact Normandy Allies for Financial Support
Application deadline: February 28, 2020
- Student Application for Financial Support
- Manuscript/ A Soldier Remembers Normandy
- Teacher Application for Financial Support
LAND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 night accommodation with opening dinner and orientation at Mercure Paris Roissy Charles deGaulle Hotel. Breakfast included.
- 11 nights hotel accommodations in Bayeux, Normandy. Breakfast included. (Hotel has no elevator and limited ground level rooms. Access to lodging requires walking up/down at least one flight of stairs.)
- 1 night accommodation at Mercure Paris Roissy Charles DeGaulle Hotel, closing night. Breakfast included.
- Transfer to Bayeux, touring coach in Normandy, return transfer to Paris
- Tours of Utah Beach, Omaha Beach, Pointe du Hoc, Gold Beach, Juno Beach, Sword Beach, Pegasus Bridge, Saint-Lô, Abbaye d’Ardenne, etc. with historians and guides
- Visits to Brittany American Military Cemetery in St. James and Normandy American Military Cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer
- Visit to Mont St. Michel
- Visits to local towns and villages including Saint-Lô, Sainte-Mere-Église, Vierville-sur-Mer, Arromanches, Trevières, Colombières, Graignes, La Fière, Bayeux, etc.
- Admissions to Caen Peace Memorial and local museums including Pegasus Bridge Memorial, Arromanches Mulberry Museum, Circular Theater, Juno Beach & Bunker Tour, Canada House, Utah Beach Museum, Sainte-Mere-Eglise Airborne Museum, Bayeux Tapestry, Bayeux Cathedral guided tour.
- 1 group dinner and 3 group lunches