Woman Searching For Siblings Born in England 1944-1953
My father George E. Hulett (nickname: “Jimmy Dale”) US Army was:
- April 1944 Slapton Sands (undergoing training for Normandy)
- May 1944 Braunton Camp, Devon, England
- US Assault Training Center…Marshalling Area D-10
- June 1, 1944 Martinstown, Dorset, England.
- He shipped out with troops for Normandy. He did not make first Invasion due to illness, had to return with wounded troops to a military hospital.
- He went out with Replacement Troops, arrived at Normandy, was there for Liberation of France.
- He fought in the Ardennes, Battle of the Bulge, Surrender of Germany…left England for US December 25, 1945.
- Arrived at Rhein-Main Airfield 1950, upon graduation from OCS Ft. Riley, KS as 2nd Lte. George E. Hulett
- Arrived at Bremerhaven Port with myself, my sister Patricia and my mother Helen 1950.
- Dad was stationed on base with us until 1953.
I am looking for information pertaining to siblings born in England during these years.
Nancy Hulett Bright
PO Box 91 Jacksonport, AR 72075